The 10th edition of The Singha Obstacle Run
Date: 3 December 2017
Singha Park, Chiang Rai
Location on Google Maps
Solo: 8 km. or 1 lap
Solo: 16 km. or 2 laps
Teams: 24 km. or 3 laps
- Team consists of 4 runners.
- The first 2 laps must be completed by 2 runners from the team. It is totally up to the team to decide which 2 runners will complete each lap.
- The last lap must be completed by all team members.
(E.g. the same runner can run the four laps as long as 2 runners from the team are running together).
Categories & Age Groups
Solo 8 km. Men: 12-15, 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & above
Solo 8 km. Women: 12-15, 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & above
Solo 16 km. Men: 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & above
Solo 16 km. Women: 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & above
Teams of 4 runners 24 km: Open
Soloists 8 km.
- 700 baht if payment is done within July 31, 2017
- 800 baht if payment is done within Sep 30, 2017
- 900 baht if payment is done within Nov 15, 2017
Soloists 16 km.
- 800 baht if payment is done within July 31, 2017
- 950 baht if payment is done within Sep 30, 2017
- 1,100 baht if payment is done within Nov 15, 2017
Teams 24 km. (4 runners)
- 2,800 baht if payment is done within July 31, 2017
- 3,250 baht if payment is done within Sep 30, 2017
- 3,500 baht if payment is done within Nov 15, 2017
Fun Run 3 km:
Free for under 15 years old and 150 Bath for 15 years old and above.
No souvenir T-Shirt for Fun Run, please note.
The entry fee includes:
- A memorable sport’s day
- A souvenir official race T-shirt
- A souvenir medal for all
- Lunch for racers
- Trophies for 3 winners in each category
- Timing chip system for 8km, 16 km, and Team 24 km.
2 December 2017
10:00 to 17:30 hrs. The collection of race packs and race number.
10:00 to 17:30 hrs. Registration Fun Run for families and children
10:00 to 17:30 hrs. Race Expo
3 December 2017
06:00 to 07:00 hrs. Race registration for Fun Run.
06:45 hrs. Race briefing Team 24 km.
07:00 hrs. Team 24 km. start.
07:05 hrs. Race briefing Solo 16 km.
07:15 hrs. Solo 16 km. starts.
07:20 hrs. Race briefing Solo 8 km.
07:30 hrs. Solo 8 km starts.
09:00 hrs. Fun Run 3 km starts.
10:00 hrs. Trophy ceremony soloists and Lunch for soloists.
12:00 hrs. Trophy ceremony teams and Lunch for teams.
Prize & Money
1st: 20,000 Baht
2nd: 15,000 Baht
3rd: 10,000 Baht
Trophy & Medal:
3 first winners of each category will get trophy and medal for all runners.
How to enter?
- Credit card payment, fill and submit the online form.
- Bank or ATM transfer to Krung Thai Bank
Account name: ACTIVE MANAGEMENT ASIA CO., LTD
Account no. 983-254287-1
Please note, a proof of payment (identify your Tracking Number) must be sent via registration platform or email@example.com Very important.
- In person at:
AMA office. Thai Summit Tower
1768 New Petchaburi Road, 7th Floor
HIGHLIGHT VIDEO!!The Singha Obstacle Fun Run Episode Vสิงห์ เก่ง แกร่ง กล้า สนามที่ 5
由 AMAevents 发布于 2015年12月1日
There will be 3 water stations for the 8km. lap. (Every 2 km)
The Sanvo sport drinks will be provided by Singha.
For your own comfort and safety, wearing gloves during the entire duration of the event is recommended. Cycling or workout gloves are ideal.